Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chalkboard Paint & the Scrap Metal Pile at the Dump - My New Loves :)

I have a confession. I have a new love... Chalkboard paint!! ;) Stay tuned... I'm working on several new organizational projects made on the cheap using scrap wood we had left over from other projects & upcycling found objects. 

That reminds me. I have another new love - the metal pile at the dump. ;) In two days I've found sheet metal, a tray, and a mirrored medicine cabinet. Stay tuned to see how I give them new life on the cheap by upcycling! :)



(Above)
Lens: Libatique
Film: AO BW
Flash: none
Click here to check out my tutorial for a "Welcome Friends, Please No Solicitors" sign made with chalkboard paint.  :)

Click here for a tutorial for a jewelry organizer.
Click here for a tutorial for a hanging rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment